DRAIN & SEWER CLEARANCE
Unpleasant smells or flooding from your drains? You probably have a serious blockage in your domestic sewer pipes.
1. Ask the tradesmen if there is a call-out charge and what it covers. Is there an increased charge for evening or weekend work?
2. Don't pay large deposits and always ask for a proper receipt on the company's headed paper.
3. Ask if chemicals are to be used and check how much you'll be charged for them. They often aren't necessary.
4. Don't pay the bill until you are satisfied with the work carried out.
5. Keep hold of all paperwork.